Vision Care & Products
Point Richmond Optometry offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our office in Point Richmond.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with us.
- Lenses and Frames – We have a huge inventory of over 600 eyeglass frames including designer frames from Gucci, Nike, ProDesign, BCBG, Juicy Couture, Silhouette, Gant and many more name brands.Point Richmond Optometry is proud to be one of the few offices in the Bay Area to have the state-of-the-art dispensing system called the VisiOffice. It records and measures up to 20 measurements, including the real 3D position of each eye’s unique eye rotation center. These measurements will greatly enhance the precision of eyeglasses made so that the lenses are customized to YOUR eyes.
- Contact Lenses – Our niche is contact lenses; that’s why our office stocks many contact lenses from trusted manufacturers like Kontur, Bausch & Lomb, Vistakon, CooperVision and Ciba. The lenses we fit include spherical, toric (astigmatic), disposable, bifocal, colored (cosmetic), hard/gas permeable, and hybrid contact lenses (Synergeyes). We can, in most cases, dispense your contact lenses to you on the very same day as your eye exam . If we can’t, our distributor can get the lenses to you within a few days. We take pride in the fact that our office has become a referral center for “difficult to fit” contact lens patients. We also are one of the few offices to provide Orthokeratology, or Corneal Refractive therapy (“CRT”), which are contact lenses worn overnight to help prevent the progression of near-sightedness.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Point Richmond Optometry.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Point Richmond, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Refractive Surgery Consultations – Interested in LASIK? Dr Asmus and Dr Yu will personally guide you through the process with a top notch surgeon.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Point Richmond Optometry, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Point Richmond optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.